Since announcing their new label, T4T-LUV-NRG, just a couple of months ago, Eris Drew and Octo Octa have shared their growing community through two stellar dance floor releases. Home of Octo Octa’s forthcoming third album and a self-defined outlet for ‘dancing, kissing and crying’, the two are creating a movement rooted in inclusivity. In follow up to their January US tour, the two hit the globe this time spreading the love one record at a time.
With all of the time this couple already spends b2b, the girls have decided to up the experience while taking the label on the road. Announced with seven dates in some of the favorite spaces across the globe, these events are taking it to the next level. The label is ‘partnering with the clubs/crews in an effort to create spaces that are safer for everyone, with a focus on issues impacting the trans community in particular.’ Leaving everything at they door except love for the dance floor.
The events are for everyone who wants to celebrate together in a state of ritual ecstasy. Gender rules oppress everyone, not just trans people. Dancers come to explore, process and transcend, which means the dance floor is a vulnerable place. We all have to work to honor those intentions and to truly elevate the club into something magical.
Act fast to grab tickets as these stops will definitely sell out. Both armed with deeps crates packed with a spectrum of sounds made for the floor. Classics from Eris’ home town of Chicago to jungle from Maya’s growing discography, these sets are gonna be packed with gems.
- Oct 06 T4T LUV NRG: Eris Drew & Octo Octa.., De School, Amsterdam
- Oct 18 Wire presents T4T LUV NRG: Eris Drew b.., Wire Club, Leeds
- Oct 19 Shoot Your Shot presents T4.., The Berkeley Suite, Glasgow
- Oct 27 House of Mince presents T4T LU.., Universal Sydney, Sydney
- Nov 08 东宫西宫 East Palace West Palace presents.., Zhao Dai, Beijing
- Nov 09 MEDUSA presents T4T LUV NRG: Eris Dr.., Elevator, Shanghai